Cel-Fi QUATRA 1000 is an affordable, all-digital active DAS hybrid solution that provides uniform, high quality cellular signal throughout any building. This industry-leading system is also carrier approved and guaranteed network safe.
Unlike older analog boosters and passive DAS technology, Cel-Fi QUATRA delivers a cellular signal that is up to 1000x stronger. The system utilizes Cat5e cabling for RF and Power over Ethernet, with no signal attenuation to the Coverage Unit (CU) embedded service antennas. In addition to being the most powerful solution on the market, QUATRA is cost-effective and designed to be installed within days (compared to months typical of other solutions).
- Up to 100 dB Active DAS Hybrid (1000x Stronger)
- Single Carrier Solution
- 3G / 4G / 5G for Voice and Data
- Carrier-Approved and Unconditionally Network Safe
- Scalable All-Digital PoE Cat5e Solution for Middleprise
- Remote Monitoring and Management via WAVE Platform
- Up to 50,000 sq. ft. per NU
- Supercell Mode
- 4 CU’s per NU
Cel-Fi QUATRA 1000 Newtork Unit (NU)
The QUATRA Network Unit (NU) is the hub of the system. The scalable design works with one to four Coverage Units to provide up to 50,000 ft2 (5,000 m2) of coverage.
The QUATRA NU:
- Provides a donor signal to the QUATRA system
- Provides power to the Coverage Units (up to four)
- Connects to the Cel-Fi WAVE cloud platform for remote monitoring and management
- QUATRA 1000 only supports a single carrier MIMO
- Multiple QUATRA 1000 units can be deployed for a multi-carrier solution (for additional carrier support, see QUATRA 2000 and QUATRA 4000)
Cel-Fi QUATRA 1000 Coverage Unit (CU)
The Cel-Fi QUATRA Coverage Unit (CU) is the remote unit of the system that rebroadcasts the donor signal. The cost-efficient and easy-to-deploy system leverages Power-Over-Ethernet (POE) for up to four CUs.
The QUATRA CU:
- Provides coverage for the QUATRA system (up to four per Network Unit)
- Power is delivered by Power-Over-Ethernet from the Network Unit
- Self-configuring and self-optimizing
- Note: QUATRA 1000 CU’s are only compatible with QUATRA 1000 NU’s